DCTD Distribution & Listing Announcement
It’s been a long yet wonderful journey since the creation of the DCTDAO whitepaper early this year. The team has received amazing support after going through both Private and Public Sales. Now is the time for the Distribution of the $DCTD tokens and to all contributors and the official launch on Uniswap. This is only the beginning!
Distribution Date and Time :
31st March 2021, 11.00 PM PST
Wallet Preparation — (Ideally use Metamask) :
This example is only one of various ERC-20 compatible wallets that contributors can use to receive $DCTD. Metamask is our ideal choice as it is easily connected to Uniswap, but you may use other wallets such as Walletconnect, Portis, Fortmatic, Myetherwallet and other ERC-20 compatible hardware wallets.That said, please prepare your Metamask Chrome Plugin Wallet as follows :
- Login to your Metamask Plugin Wallet and Click Add Token
2. Enter the DCTD Smart Contract Details :
Contract Address : 0xb566e883555aebf5b1db211070b530ab00a4b18a
Token Symbol : DCTD
Decimals : 18
3. Make sure it is DCTD and click Add Tokens
4. The spot for your DCTD is ready on your Metamask!
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- If you haven’t done this preparation before the distribution hour, that does not mean you will miss your $DCTD! It’s most likely already in your wallet but may not appear visually inside the wallet.
- The steps may vary depending on the wallet that you use. Most importantly must be ERC-20 Compatible
Distribution Method — Public Sales Contributor :
DCTDAO will send $DCTD directly to the Public Sales Contributors ERC-20 Address that has been registered on Trustswap and the KYC forms with 100% unlock for all public sales contributors.
Distribution Method — Private Sales Contributor :
DCTDAO will send 25% of the Private Sale Allocation that each Private Sale Contributors own. As per DCTDAO Vesting Plan, the remaining 75% will be locked, vested and released every month, up to 3 months after the first listing day.
DCTDAO will use Team.Finance to lock the token for our vesting schedule.
Swap more ETH for DCTD on Uniswap!
Buy more $DCTD in https://app.uniswap.org/ by searching our Trading Pair ETH/DCTD as we have provided an abundant pool of liquidity for the best swapping experience.
Be very careful of any fake pools that might show up in Uniswap, Only trade with the real DCTD/ETH Pool on our Contract Address :
For casual trading activity, please do not change the slippage default setting of Uniswap.
Link will be updated in this medium article and various channels after the distribution for more specific URL to trade on.
Don’t forget to rate your experience and help DCTDAO grow by leaving a review on our Trustpilot page. This greatly help us in promoting and expanding usage:
⭐ Trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dctdao.org
Share the good news with your friends and family, by following and sharing our channels at :
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/dctdao
📖 Medium: https://medium.com/@dctdao
📲 Telegram : https://t.me/dctdao
📲 Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/dctdaoAnnouncement